Your local Odyssey Apple vendor Contact MacLife
— Odyssey Frequently Asked Questions click here —
Thanks for thinking of us. We have been a privately owned Idaho business for over twenty
years. Our showroom is in Boise if you would like to see the products in person.
Most Apple products that we carry can be used with this program, but we do not carry
iPhones or Apple Watch.
- 1) Log into your Odyssey account and request us as a vendor. If you search on Maclife or
Apple we should come up.
- 2) Our sales rep, Ken, will contact you as soon as possible.
- 3) Over email, Ken will walk you through the process one step at a time.
- 4) Once you have selected your products, the approval process will begin. This part generally
takes lees than a week but can be much longer as some products require special order.
- 5) We will email you when it’s ready for pickup.
Remember that 6% Idaho sales tax will be counted toward your total budget. We can ship,
and your shipping costs will be added to the price of the product.
You have a lot of flexibility on how your funds can be used at MacLife, and if what you need is
greater than the funds available you can pay the difference.
If you have any other questions you can reach us at the “Contact MacLife” button above.
Kevin Love – Owner, MacLife
MacBook Air starting at $999
MacBook Pro starting at $1999
iPad mini starting at $499
iPad starting at $329
iPad Air starting at $599
iPad Pro 11” starting at $799
Apple Pencil starting at $99
24” iMac starting at $1299
AirPods 2g – $129
AirPods 3g – $179
AirPods Pro – $249