Date & Time: 10/12/2019 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
This class is designed to give you a solid understanding of how to use your Mac and the applications that come with it.
Mac Basics is a hands-on, top-to-bottom, comprehensive overview of what a Mac is and how to use it. Whether you’re new to Mac, updating your Mac, or are just new to this whole computer thing, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of it.
We’ll start with the Desktop, the Mac’s working environment, clear-up any mysteries about the mouse, trackpad, or keyboard, and get you to a comfortable and competent place. You’ll learn:
• How to find your way around the Desktop,
• How to search with Spotlight,
• How to use Finder to access documents and files,
• How to connect to and print with your printer,
• Learn how to manage your app windows,
• The five types of applications on your Mac and where to find and use them.
• And we’ll have plenty of time for questions!
When we’re done you’ll feel comfortable getting around and working with the Mac.
This class lasts 2 hours and costs a mere $35, which includes a free ebook (worth $15!).
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.