Date & Time: 02/04/2020 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
Whether you are new to computers or are already familiar with PC’s, this class will get you started with your Mac. We cover:
• An overview of the Desktop, Mac’s working environment.
• Find stuff with Finder,
• Discover the great apps Apple has pre-installed for you,
• Get familiar with the apps you’ll use every day, things like:
• Surfing the World Wide Web,
• Sending and receiving email,
• Printing documents,
• And more!
This class will help you get up and running quickly!
This FREE CLASS lasts one hour. (eBooks are available for a small fee.)
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.