Using Pages & Apple’s Productivity Suite
Date & Time: 03/17/2018 at 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
Millions of people have switched to Mac because it’s just better. But many of those still use the same old productivity suite—Microsoft Office! And they do so for two primary reasons: 1) They want compatibility with others who still use Office, and 2) They don’t realize there is better software available.
Well, there is better software available, and it is compatible with Office, and it’s already installed on your Mac and iPad!
Apple’s productivity suite—Pages, Numbers, and Keynote—is terrific software for accomplishing most of the many documents, spreadsheets, and presentations we need to create. Join us and we’ll show you:
• An introduction to Apple’s Pages and how it differs from Word.
• How to quickly and easily create documents,
• How to do creative, beautiful newsletters,
• Create invoices and many other kinds of documents,
• How to share documents seamlessly with Office users,
• An introduction to Apple’s Numbers and how it differs from Excel,
• An introduction to Apple’s Keynote and how it differs from PowerPoint.
Be more creative with the Apple productivity suite!
Class is one hour long and costs a mere $25, including a free ebook (a $15 value!).
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.