Making Awesome Videos with iMovie
Date & Time: 02/24/2018 at 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
Most of us are aware of the amazing ability of video to tell a story. And most of us believe that to do so requires a Hollywood skill set. Not so!
Apple has pre-installed a great app on our Macs and iPads called iMovie and with it you can stitch together some great stories, and do so with ease. (No kidding!) This class will show you how.
• How to create a story line from video clips or photos,
• How to add transitional effects,
• How to add titles,
• Drop in some great music,
• Even provide a voice-over narration,
• Share your great compositions easily with family and friends,
• And more!
This class won’t make you a Hollywood producer, but it will enable you to make some Hollywood-like movies!
Class is two hours long and costs a mere $35, including a free ebook (a $15 value!).
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.