Date & Time: 03/17/2018 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
This class is designed to give you a solid understanding of how to use your Mac and the applications that come with it.
Mac Basics is a hands-on, top-to-bottom, comprehensive overview of what a Mac is and how to use it. Whether you’re new to Mac, updating your Mac, or are just new to this whole computer thing, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide to getting the most out of it.
We’ll start with the Desktop, the Mac’s working environment, clear-up any mysteries about the mouse, trackpad, or keyboard, and get you to a comfortable and competent place. You’ll learn:
• How to access documents and files,
• How to search with Spotlight,
• How to connect and print with your printer,
• The five types of applications on your Mac and where to find and use them,
• An overview of the apps you’ll use everyday to:
• Explore the Internet
• Send and receive email,
• Track your calendar,
• Listen to music,
• Work with photos and movies,
• Create documents.
• And we’ll have plenty of time for questions!
When we’re done you’ll feel comfortable getting around and working with the Mac.
This class lasts 2 hours and costs a mere $35, which includes a free ebook (worth $15!).
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.