iPad and iPhone Basics
Date & Time: 10/14/2017 at 10:00 am - 12:00 pm Will be held at: MacLife on Overland Rd
Notepad, camera, e-book reader, movie watcher, web browser, email assistant (and much more), the iPad or iPhone can do just about anything!
But it’s hard to do anything if you don’t know how to get around and work with it!
This class will give you the fundamental essentials to using and enjoying your iPad/iPhone.
We’ll show you how to use:
- All of the physical and software controls on your device,
- All of the seven different touch gestures,
- A good introduction to all of the pre-installed apps,
- How to connect to and use the Internet for email and Web browsing,
- How to get the most out of your battery,
- Make FaceTime video calls,
- Use Maps for directions and locating services,
- How to use the built-in digital assistant, Siri,
- Use speech recognition to “speak” text entry,
- How to take pictures and movies,
- And much more!
By the time we finish you’ll feel much more comfortable using your iPad or iPhone.
And we’ll have plenty of time for questions!
This class lasts two hours and costs $35. Includes a very helpful 143 page ebook.
Reserve your seat to attend(Please submit the form once for each person attending.)
Bookings are closed for this event.